The New Zealand School of Dance is situated in New Zealand’s cultural capital Wellington, just a few minutes drive from the heart of the city.
The School is located in the magnificent, architecturally designed performing arts facility Te Whaea: National Dance and Drama Centre.
Facilities and services available to students include:
- Te Whaea: National Dance & Drama Centre - custom designed performing arts centre incorporating five dance studios
- Fully equipped 200 seat theatre and several other performance spaces
- The Nola Millar Library - New Zealand's foremost performing arts library
- Onsite cafe and student common room
- Qualified physiotherapists, Pilates instructors and osteopath
- Free membership at Wellington Fitness Centre
- Access to subsidised healthcare and counselling through Massey University